A periodic “refreshing” of your phone contacts can feel oddly liberating!
- Set aside 15 minutes for this task…30 minutes if you’re really popular ;)!
- Scroll through contacts from A-Z, deleting any that are no longer relevant or are toxic (also block, as appropriate).
- While not technically “decluttering”, this is a great opportunity to also update contact data such as…
- Last names due to marriage or divorce
- Add birthdays of VIPs for whom you’d like a reminder on your phone when their special day arrives
- Addresses for contacts who’ve moved
- Special things you want to remember about someone (like kids’ names)…store this info in the notes section of the contact