Like accessories, your shoes support your outfits. Having them organized and easily accessible makes ready getting easier.
- Pull your shoes from all parts of the house and sort them by type.
- Discard or donate any shoes that:
- Are totally worn out
- You no longer like or use
- Do not go with anything in your wardrobe
- During this inventory, take the opportunity to note any “holes” in your shoe collection…do you need some white sandals or some navy pumps? Today’s purge will make space for those items that you want to purchase to round out your shoe stock.