I love Thanksgiving, such an unassuming holiday. You don’t have “DO” anything (feast preparation aside).
It’s a time to chill, reflect, connect, and give thanks for the countless blessings that surround us. I love that this holiday inspires us to notice the wonder in our lives that we may typically take for granted….
- I’m thankful for my family who always have my back and who don’t let the ocean between us stop them from expressing their continual love and support for me.
- I’m thankful for my work, that I get inspired every day by the people that I work for and with, that I get to see results and that look of accomplishment and relief on their faces.
- I’m thankful for my home, the place that is a shelter and a safe haven for me, for the staff in my building who take such tender care of our grounds and who are always willing to help me when I need a hand.
- I’m thankful for my friends, near and far, some I’ve known for over 40 years and others that I’ve just met this year, each one of them brings their own light into my life.
- I’m thankful for Hawaii, this rich, lush magical place that has been a place of healing for me through its beauty, its people, its aloha, and, yes, its weather.
- I’m thankful to be an American, to live in a country that, despite its troubles, brings together a wonderfully diverse mix of people and cultures in a way no other country in the history of the world has.
- I’m thankful for my faith, that “knowing” deep in my spirit that my birth was not an accident, that I was born with a purpose, and that God holds me in the palm of His hand.
Enjoy this Thanksgiving Gratitude Game that provides an opportunity for you and your friends and family to express your thankfulness this holiday!
Organizer + Realtor Associate = Home Life Specialist
Read another amazing post
« What Frozen’s Elsa Can Teach You About Organizing | Hawaii Gets Organized Facebook Group »