- 10 minute complimentary PHONE consultation ($25 value) available upon request
- 10-minute complimentary Skype/FaceTime consultation ($25 value) available upon request
- IN-PERSON consultation available upon request (fees apply)*
- Consultations are NOT provided for smaller projects ($1,000 or less). For these, we typically recommend JUMPSTART service (see below).
- Consultations are charged at the starting rate of $100, plus tax (specific pricing dependent upon the specific location on the island).
SESSIONS & PRICING*^
- Organizing services are provided in 3-4 hour sessions at a time.
- Services are charged by the hour. Prices range from $50 to $100 per hour, depending upon the experience level of the organizer, the scope of the project, and the location on the island.
- We have a minimum 3-hour session, and typically work in either 3 or 4-hour sessions.
- Payment is due upon completion of services.
$50 (Associate Organizer rate)
$65 (Lead Organizer rate)
Ewa Plain/Central Oahu/Windward
$60 (Associate Organizer rate)
$80 (Lead Organizer rate)
North Shore/Leeward Coast
$85 (Associate Organizer rate)
$115 (Lead Organizer rate)
There is 25% add-on to our regular rates for weekend and holiday appointments.
Business organizing requires a custom approach and advanced skillsets. Given the unique requirements and needs of each organization, business organizing fees vary depending upon the scope of the project. Pricing quotes will be provided upon inception of work with each business.
Due to the very physical nature of garage organizing and the typically high volume of possessions associated with garage projects, we provide of a minimum of two (2) organizers for your garage/storage organizing project. Garage/Storage Organizing pricing is as follows:
$120 per hour for 2 Associate Organizers
- Ewa Plain/Central Oahu/Windward
$140 per hour for 2 Associate Organizers
- North Shore/Leeward Coast
$190 per hour for 2 Associate Organizers
We also offer an ALTERNATIVE OPTION for clients who either have a smaller project or who just want to “try us on for size” before doing a full-scale organizing project. This service is ideal for people who need a “jump start” to help them begin the organizing process, and is therefore known as our “JUMPSTART Service”.